To uninstall Speedy PC Pro from Windows Vista:
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. In the left pane, select Control Panel Home.
3. In the Program section select Speedy PC Pro and click Uninstall a Program.
4. In Speedy PC Pro Uninstall message box click Yes to start uninstall process.
To uninstall the program from Windows XP:
1. Open the Add or Remove Programs window by doing one of the following:
2. For Windows Classic view, click Start and select Settings | Control Panel. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs option.
3. For Windows XP categories view, click Start and select Control Panel. Click the Add or Remove Programs link.
4. Select Speedy PC Pro and click Remove.
5. Click Yes in the confirmation dialog that appears.
6. If the program is running, click Yes to close it and to continue.
7. Ensure that all other programs are closed and data is saved, and click Yes to restart your system.
© 2013 File 101 - All Rights Reserved Worldwide.